General Store Site 12294 Harris Road Pitt Meadows, B.C.Click Here for Directions
The Museum’s collection of costumes is vast, ranging from period attire to the late 90s. We have clothing for men, women, boys and girls. Our costumes are used by staff and volunteers for special events like Pitt Meadows Day, the Heritage Tea, and Museum after Dark. The collection is also used during our Museum Sundays’ children’s program for dress up and for movie making with our Balloon Head Productions club. Below is a list of the types and categories of attire found in our collection.
If you are looking for historical costumes for theatre or other special events, rentals are available. Please email us for more information.
�- Dresses, Skirts, Pinafores, Petticoats and Bustles
- Vests, Jackets, Shawls, Blouses
- Hats, Hair clips
- Collars, Belts, Pins, Gloves, Camisoles and Lingerie
- Jackets, Vests and Shirts
- Suspenders, Ties and Bowties, Collars and Hats
- Hats and Other Accessories
- Jackets, Pinafores and Dresses
- Bows, Shoes, Hats and Bonnets
Sisters out for a stroll
One of our may fabulous vintage hats!
Classic blouse and long skirt
Teacher with class!
A classic 1910 look
Christmas outfits on Minke and Patch
Parasols on parade